The purpose of this processing operation is to:
- Register and manage participation of interested persons to the Final Dissemination Event of the FIBRE4YARDS project on 13 December 2023.
- Inform that audio-visual recording at the event of the speakers and participants may be taken individually or in groups.
- Inform that photographs of the speakers and participants may be taken individually or in groups.
- Inform that such audio-visual recording and photographs may be published on the website and social media of the FIBRE4YARDS project and the members of the FIBRE4YARDS consortium.
- Allow follow-up activities of the event including feedback collection and specific, related communication activities.
The specific features of this event are:
- Event-works tool (for registration platform – mandatory) will be used: first name, last name, e-mail address, job title, name and type of organisation, country of work.
- Registration link is available on the event’s website.
Who is responsible for this process?
The controller is the FIBRE4YARDS consortium represented for this Final Dissemination Event by the partner L-UP. The controller may be contacted via the secretariat: .
Who will have access to your personal data?
The following categories of individuals with a need-to-know will have access to your personal data for this specific event:
- Members of the FIBRE4YARDS consortium;
- Authorised staff of the CINEA Units responsible for the organisation, management and communication of the event;
- Authorised European Commission staff, including for policy purposes.
How long do we keep your personal data?
Personal data are kept for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose of the organisation and management of the event. Contact details processed for this purpose will be deleted from the registration database on the website of the FIBRE4YARDS project until 29 February 2024.
What are your rights?
You may have access to your personal data and may exercise your right of information / access / rectification / erasure / restriction / data portability / objection / withdrawal of consent by contacting the Data Controller at
Your request to exercise one of the above rights will be processed without undue delay and within one month from receipt of the request.
In case you have any questions about the processing of your personal data, you may contact the Data Controller who is responsible for this processing activity by using the following email address .